Top 5 Cosmetic Surgeries
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, nearly 1.8 million cosmetic surgical procedures were performed in 2017. The top 5 requested surgeries our Gainesville plastic surgery office received are below.
- Breast augmentation or augmentation mammaplasty is sometimes referred to as Breast Aug or "boob job". Breast Augmentation surgery uses breast implants to increase breast size. It can also provide more fullness after childbirth or improve natural breast size symmetry. See our gallery.
- Facelift surgery can restore a more youthful appearance due to the aging process by removing excess and sagging skin. See our gallery.
- Rhinoplasty also is known as a "nose reshaping" or "nose job". Rhinoplasty surgery can create facial symmetry by changing the size and shape of your nose. See our gallery.
- Eyelid surgery is also known as blepharoplasty surgery can be performed on your upper and/or lower lids. Blepharoplasty surgery can remove excess skin and fat pads to give a refreshed and rejuvenated look. Blepharoplasty surgery is often done in conjunction with other facial procedures. See our gallery.
- Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty surgery removes excess skin and fat to restore weakened or separated muscles to create a smoother, firmer profile. See our gallery.