Virtual Consultation In Gainesville, FL
Gainesville plastic surgeon, John W. Tyrone M.D., offers virtual consultations for cosmetic plastic surgery procedures. During a virtual consultation, patients can consult with Dr. Tyrone remotely using their smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer, and receive a complimentary evaluation, while likewise discussing their goals with our skilled aesthetic surgeon. This process allows patients to obtain Dr. Tyrone’s recommendations and an approximate quote for their plastic surgery costs, all before visiting our office in person. Review the following instructions before completing and submitting the form below for your virtual consultation.
- Provide your contact information in the appropriate fields. Please make sure you include a valid email address and phone number.
- Please complete all fields.
- Upload photos of yourself that include a clear view of the area(s) of the body that you are interested in treating. For best photo evaluation results, use a solid background and send both a front and side view of each area to be evaluated.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Without photos, it is impossible for us to make any recommendations. We are happy to see you for an in-person consultation with or without photos; however, photos are incredibly valuable in giving you as much information as possible prior to your visit.
Our office will respond to your email with his recommendations within 2 business days. Once you are comfortable with the information provided to you in the virtual consultation, please schedule an in-office consultation with Dr. Tyrone.
Any information obtained in your virtual consultation is not considered final until Dr. Tyrone has consulted with you in person and confirms his preliminary assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact John W. Tyrone, MD, PLLC, Plastic Surgery.